The Russian chapel
The Schneider factory attracted a Russian community fleeing the revolution, which formed an association and decided to build a place of worship. Construction of the church was completed between 1938 and 1939. It was consecrated on the 24th of September 1939 and dedicated to ”Notre-Dame de Toutes les Protections”. Now owned by the town of Champagne-sur-Seine, the church has become a place of remembrance and labeled Heritage of Regional Interest, allowing the discovery of a rare and precious place which offers documentation on the urbanization of the town and the history of the factory.
Open on request for groups (entrance fee)
Chemin de la Garde-de-Dieu, Champagne-s/Seine
Service Culture, Communication et Vie Associative de Champagne-sur-Seine
Phone: +33(0)1 64 69 59 35
Email: contactpdr @champagne-sur-seine.fr